Kollagen Intensiv

Sunday, November 17, 2013

How long will my hair grow 15 points!!?

Question by Faith: How long will my hair grow 15 points!!?
Okay so i want my hair to grow long i got my hair trimmed and i drink alot of water everyday i use main and tail shampoo and conditioner i take vitamin E pills and i massage my scalp everyday.My hair is up to my shoulders how long will it take until its down right under my breasts?


Best answer:

Answer by pippy505
2-3 months



Give your answer to this question below!

5 comments:

  1. If your hair is thick, a month
    Thin, maybe 4 weeks

    ReplyDelete
  2. keep doing this routine everyday, and you should see it growing almost overnight! :L it should be down to there round about next summer...Happy growing sweetie

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://www.ehow.com/way_5304469_vitamins-amp-nails-grow-faster.html


    hope it helped!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Depends on how old you are. If you're my age, your breasts are sagging a little lower so it could take longer. Lol.

    This is from wikipedia:
    The rate or speed of hair growth is about 1.25 centimeters or 0.5 inches per month, or about 15 centimeters or 6 inches per year.

    So, it will probably take about one year to grow from shoulder-length to below your breasts. That's probably not the answer you want to hear. Here are some thing you can do to try to get your hair to grow faster.

    Take collagen supplements (this is a natural supplement/vitamin that makes your nails and hair grow faster).
    Exercise regularly (exercise stimulates blood flow, and blood flow helps hair grow. Plus it lowers stress, which can cause hair loss and stunted hair growth)
    Invest in some quality hair care products (I use K-Pak from Joico and it has really helped my hair to become stronger and healthier)

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete