Kollagen Intensiv

Monday, April 22, 2013

At what age should I start taking collagen supplements?

Question by Leyend123: At what age should I start taking collagen supplements?
Collagen supplements help the skin maintain its elasticity, therefore reducing aging effects on skin. I'm 15, therefore my skin still has big amounts of collagen. At what age would it be appropriate to start taking collagen supplements?


Best answer:

Answer by Jenna888
I would assume early 40's if not a little sooner. If you don't mind can you answer my question

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AgMDHbvpe5y3FouVMogR633ty6IX;_ylv=3?qid=20100323140624AAKEEpy

Thanks



Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. Natural collagen production decreases when we reach our 20s. From then, we can start taking collagen supplements.

    ReplyDelete