Kollagen Intensiv

Monday, April 22, 2013

How do I get rid of stretch marks?

Question by Minti: How do I get rid of stretch marks?
I have stretch marks on my breast because they grew to fast! What should I do? They are unattractive.
I also have some on my thigh because I was very skinny, and then when I reach puberty I started eating to much and put on some weight, now I am normal but have stretch marks on my thighs! What should I do?
No products to expensive please


Best answer:

Answer by Chris
You can't. You can hide them, but they dont go away.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. Get tattoos over them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's nothing really you can do. Just put lotion every night to keep the skin tone even.

    ReplyDelete
  3. MAKE WAY FOR THE SOVApril 22, 2013 at 3:09 PM

    cocoa butter !!!! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. stretch marks are scars and they do not go away. in time they will fade and won't be as noticeable (they will turn a grayish/clear color) but you will always have them. its not a bad thing, basically everyone has a few stretch marks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. To prevent stretch marks and to help reduce the appearance of existing stretch marks, you should use a proven and effective stretch mark cream. Stretch mark creams work by increasing the elasticity of your skin and by stimulating the production of new skin cells.

    check out this article: Stretch Mark Cream Reviews - Which Stretch Mark Creams Work Best?
    http://www.glamouredited.com/reviews/stretch_mark_cream_review.html

    it reviews three of the top selling brands of stretch mark treatments (revitol, strivectin, kelotote) and rates them based on both effectiveness and value.

    Good luck! Hope this helps : )

    ReplyDelete