Kollagen Intensiv

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

What helps regenerate skin best?

Question by Kashkikov: What helps regenerate skin best?
I've got a couple of scars on my skin. I've heard that stuff like Emu oil, Aloe, and Tamanu Oil help, but I want other opinions. What works best?


Best answer:
Answer by oldtimekid2
There are a couple options... addressing it on the outside and addressing it from the inside. Both are very good and beneficial ways of doing it and you can even do them both at the same time.
You also heard right about the Emu Oil and Aloe, but there are many other options.

For external applications, one thing you can do is to take a 400 IU softgel of Vitamin E, then CAREFULLY poke a hole in it. Squeeze out the oil and spread it out evenly onto the affected area. If you have more than one area that's been affected, spread out the amount that's used evenly to each area, as too much vitamin E can build up to toxic levels in your body.
You can also try soaking your skin in Aloe Vera because that helps to soothe any tissue it touches.

Also, if you would like more benefits, there are some supplements you could take internally to help the health of your skin. Some of the most popular ones are Biotin, Silica (commonly from Horsetail), Emu Oil, Squalene, Borage Oil (specifically for the GLA, Gamma Linoleic Acid), Hyaluronic Acid, MSM, L-Cysteine, Collagen, and most antioxidants (like Vitamins A and C among others).
Good luck!


Add your own answer in the comments!



https://www.kollagenintensiv.com/ct/127031

2 comments:

  1. I don't reccomend any animal oil on you skin. its more for your joints. seabuckthorn oil, olive oil, shea butter, carrot oil, anything with a lot of vitamin c, e and a in it wil do the job. aloe is one of the best though

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you are going to use aloe make sure it is good quality..pure no added artificial color or chemicals. I use emu on my face daily(no scars) but it has been amazing for me. On my body I use a mix of coconut oil, emu oil, and raw shea butter. I noticed the other day that the scar on my arm from an accident is not as noticeable. I'm trying to now focus more on a scar I have on my hand from when I was a child. It has faded a a lot since I started using it on my hands.

    * I have read a lot of great things about tamanu. If you are looking to find more info of any of the things you listed, try looking on mountain rose herbs. They have a lot of wonderful info on all their products.

    ReplyDelete