Kollagen Intensiv

Sunday, December 15, 2013

Does the Clarisonic really help with Acne for Teenagers?

Question by Jennah: Does the Clarisonic really help with Acne for Teenagers?
I have acne and been dealing with it for so long I want to know if anyone tried it and did it work? Was it worth every penny ? I really need to clear up my skin for 8th grade promotion ! Help please ! My skin is sensitive and oily in my T zone . I have a lot of black heads and dirty pores also I need to tighten my pores too .. I know it might sound disgusting but It my skin and I can't change it . I always tried to be postitive and sometimes I cry about it and stress about it i know it'll be worse but what can I do.?!?!


Best answer:

Answer by 1Direction
The link below has some easy advises that can help with acne:
http://health.howstuffworks.com/skin-care/problems/treating/15-ways-to-get-rid-of-acne.htm

Vitamin C is essential for collagen production so supplement slow-release Ester-C (calcium ascorbate). Also take 1. multivitamin OR 2. cod liver oil (contains omega 3 and vitamin A and D) and B-complex in co-enzyme form.
Drink 2 liters of water and avoid hydrogenated & trans fats and sugars found in processed food.



Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment