Kollagen Intensiv

Thursday, September 12, 2013

How can I get rid of scratches quickly?

Question by leeshie45: How can I get rid of scratches quickly?
I got attacked by a nice little cat and have a few nice scratches on my face. I have an event coming up in 2 days and want to get rid of these ASAP! Any tips?


Best answer:

Answer by bowwowbiscuitboutique
use antibiotic cream or ointment. it will help them heal so much faster, and don't touch or pick at them. wash your face gently and pat dry.



Add your own answer in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. go to like cvs or walgreens...im sure they have some cream for fast relieving stuff like that...

    ReplyDelete
  2. They'll have to heal on their own, don't pick at them. Just a fyi: vitamin C is good for producing collagen, so always take your vitamin C supplements.

    ReplyDelete