Kollagen Intensiv

Sunday, September 15, 2013

Does anybody have any solutions on how to get rid of acne?

Question by Erika B: Does anybody have any solutions on how to get rid of acne?
I'm 20 years old and I'm still breaking out in pimples like i'm a teenager. I cut out drinking softdrinks and eating chocolate but nothing seems to work. My question is does anybody have any ideas on how I can get rid of them? Thanks a lot.


Best answer:

Answer by savvy
ugh i have the same problem. expect im almost 14 so its pretty normal. i already tried proactiv but it didnt work for me , so u should try it if u havent to see if it works for you.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. go the doctors seriously. i had this problem. tried all the stuff they sold in the shops and it didnt work. i went the doctors they gave me cream and tablets and they cleared up in 2 months.

    ReplyDelete