Kollagen Intensiv

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Vitamins that will help my acne?

Question by thequirk: Vitamins that will help my acne?
Someone suggested that I find a supplement that can help my acne (I haven't had a clear face since early elementary school). What would you suggest? I've heard that zinc works well. How does it work for you, if you take it?


Best answer:

Answer by lilly of the valley
the amino acid lysine is also recommended ,cod liver oil and evening primrose are excellent,you should go to Holland and Barret or your local health food shop for some more advice



Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment:

  1. i take 6 vitamins that keep my skin totally clear, except for around the week of my period when i usually get 1 or 2 pimples, even with the vitamins i take religiously!

    i take:
    1 teen multivatimin from whole foods
    zinc
    vitamin b6
    vitamin c
    vitamin e
    fish oil

    these are the best for your skin! i also take one "shot" of apple cider vinegar mixed in water while i take these, it purifies your intestines to prevent gunk that backs up and causes oily skin

    ReplyDelete