Kollagen Intensiv

Saturday, September 21, 2013

What is the best way to grow longer hair?

Question by Meghan Andersen: What is the best way to grow longer hair?
Last year I chopped my hair off and I liked the look of it. But now I really wish I didn't do that and my hair hasn't been growing. I have been taking biotin. What are other ways besides pills?! Any homemade ideas?! I want my long hair back!!


Best answer:

Answer by Samantha
The first tip is to try not to damage your hair. Use heat on it as little as possible. Damaged hair takes longer to grow. Also, trim it regularly. Again the dead ends will slow down the growing process. Deep condition your hair once a week and drink lots of water. You just have to keep your hair healthy and the faster it will grow.



Give your answer to this question below!

5 comments:

  1. virtually nothing other than a healthy diet affects hair growth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eat protein foods like eggs, nuts (meat if you can) since hair is made from it, massage your scalp every night and drink enough water a day. You can take vitamin E supplements for healthy skin, hair and nails or vitamin B12 which is important for hair growth. Some people take Biotin pills and that seems to help. Try using avocado and banana hair masks once a week, that made my hair grow. I also use a product called pro naturals moroccan argan oil after each shower and it helps a lot. Their shampoo and conditioner is equally good because it's sulfate free so it makes hair healthier and softer. You can get some online. Oh and get trims, just little ones at a time a few months apart so you don’t get split ends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. First eat healthy and protein filled foods, and maybe start taking vitamin or multivitamins such as biotin and then every time you take a shower before you get in get some tea tree oil or any other oil such as coconut but tea tree is best and massage your scalp to help blood circulation so it promotes your hair follicle to work faster and grow stronger. Most people might say get a trim but this only helps with the well-being of your hair not promote it to grow faster.

    ReplyDelete
  4. i heard collagen supplements are suppose to work well. such as GNC WELLbeING® be-Beautiful Hair-Skin-Nails

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didnt read the other answers so I dont know if some one already said this but.. I've read about this, eating a lot of protein or a multi-vitamin would help your hair grow. Also shampoo n' stuff I guess.

    ..Actually I didnt even read the entire question I hope this is a good answer. e.e;

    ReplyDelete