Kollagen Intensiv

Monday, August 5, 2013

How to get rid of stretch marks fast?

Question by Alondra: How to get rid of stretch marks fast?
Ever since I was 13 I started to.get stretch marks because I got fatter each year.. Now im 17 nd I have alot of strech marks and even in my arms... I wanna know something that has really worked for you to get rid of them... Help me please...


Best answer:

Answer by ?
Soy honey, you can never get rid of them, they are basically scars. They will fade with age, and be less noticeable but they won't disappear. Rub a lot of cocoa butter lotion on them to help them fade some



What do you think? Answer below!

1 comment:

  1. For old white stretch marks only medical crystals abrasion will work. You can do it yourself at home just google medical crystals to learn the process.

    ReplyDelete