Kollagen Intensiv

Friday, August 2, 2013

it it possible to grow my hair a atleast a centimeter in a day?

Question by Roy: it it possible to grow my hair a atleast a centimeter in a day?
i need to grow my hair asap. i mean like fast fast!!. is there any product that will make my hair grow faster because i got a haircut and she left it too short and i was planning to ask this girl out and its the last day of school and i hate the way my hair looks. im pretty sure some people are gonna say its impossible but i just thought ehh what the hell lol


Best answer:

Answer by xsherrahx
There's really no magic trick to growing your hair fast. PERSONALLY, the less often I wash my hair, the faster it grows... but that can weird out some people! (At one point in time, I washed my hair every two weeks... in just a few months it grew from shoulder length almost to my waist.)

An average head of hair grows half an inch a month. Be sure you eat right and get some exercise, and ditch any bad habits you may have (smoking, drinking excessively, frequent coloring, etc). Some medications may affect hair growth so talk to your doctor if you're on any sort of prescription meds... you might find an alternative to whatever you're taking. Supplements are great, particularly biotin, collagen, L-lysine, fish oil, etc. Be sure to condition well to keep your hair beautiful and healthy as it grows :)



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment