Kollagen Intensiv

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Is there any vegtable, cosmetic, etc that makes skin stronger?

Question by Marc: Is there any vegtable, cosmetic, etc that makes skin stronger?
I ride bmx and I go to dirt jumps often. I'm 13 and was wonder if there is any vegtable, fruit, lotion, cosmetic, etc that makes skin stronger to resist cuts. I constantly fall, bail, case, etc and of tired getting scratched up. When I get any decent medium sized cuts and my parents see it they tell me not to go sometimes. I get hurt but thats part of riding. Thank you.


Best answer:

Answer by Kayla
Eating a healthy, well-rounded diet helps your skin. Maybe collagen creams that 'firm' your skin may help-but a little weird or out of place for your purposes. Really, keeping your body as healthy as possible is a great way for it. Maybe VD, VB's, and fish oil tablet supplements will help as well.

Good luck.



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment