Kollagen Intensiv

Wednesday, August 14, 2013

I have lost weight and am now experiencing some skin sagging?

Question by tkj3395: I have lost weight and am now experiencing some skin sagging?
I need to know the absolute best skin firming product on the market. Or any other suggestions on how to help my skin firm up. I'm 27.


Best answer:

Answer by Question&Answer Junkie
This is a problem that overweight people face. Lose the weight, the stretched skin stays behind.

This is usually more serious for people who were extremely overweight, and lose weight very quickly.

You can use all the products that promise results, but I believe that if you really worked so hard to take the weight off, go ahead and have the extra skin removed by a surgeon. At this point, you deserve it, and it will look the best.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. you have to work out and lose tone muscles and stuff it doesn't look as bad and may completely eliminate the sagging

    ReplyDelete
  2. what I recommend for you to do is strength training (work out with weights) this helps your sagging skin to firm, tone and thightening. when you lose weight quickly or alot this sagging occurrs. working out with weights will help you tremendously. I had the same problem and It helped me a lot. it not only helps You tone and firm but it will help you shape your entire body. Do these workouts 2-3 times a week start with 20min and move yourself up. GOOD LUCK!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Unfortunately when your skin starts sagging, toning exercises are just not enough. You have to tackle this problem dietary supplements, topical creams and oils, and lots of "elbow grease."

    I was told by my dietician to take Spirulina to help with protein absorption and collagen regeneration. I'd never heard of Spirulina, but apparently that's what's preventing my skin from sagging as I'm losing inches from my abdomen and bust. My skin actually has more elasticity now than it did before I started taking the Spirulina tablets. You simply take a few tablets before each meal. Read the link attached below in the "sources" section of this answer and you'll see that it's been used for centuries by many cultures and actually has many more health benefits beyond just helping with collagen production.

    In addition to the supplements, I use fatgirlslim by Bliss (http://www.blissworld.com) and apply it with the included rubber cellulite stimulator. The cellulite stimulator is a unique applicator that helps to stimulate your circulation so that the cream's nutrients are more easily absorbed by your skin. Go to the Bliss site and you'll find many more products. Oh and if you also have stretch marks as part of the sagging, they have a product called "this works stretch mark oil" - that's what it's called and it really works amazingly well.

    It's gonna take some work on your part, but believe me...after losing the weight this will be the fun part. It's working for me and I'm 45 years old, so I'm sure it will probably work more quickly for you since you have younger skin.

    Good Luck!!

    ReplyDelete