Kollagen Intensiv

Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Can I drink fish oil and biotin at the same time?

Question by ChillieCD: Can I drink fish oil and biotin at the same time?
I'm trying to grow my hair, and I heard both are good for hair. So is it ok???


Best answer:

Answer by Me
Yes you can. I take Irwin Naturals, Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel Multi Soft-Gels and that contains both: fish oil and biotin (plus much more herbs, vitamins and supplements beneficial for women). On top of that I take Collagen (from Costco) and Hyaluronic Acid for hair, nails and skin. When I finish the bottle with Women's Living Green gels I switch to Irwin Naturals Healthy skin, hair and nail supplement.

I use it for healthy skin, thick hair and I weight lift and exercise 5 days a week so that helps with muscle/tissue building and recovery.



Give your answer to this question below!

1 comment: