Kollagen Intensiv

Friday, October 11, 2013

What juices should i drink for healthy skin?

Question by the_new_gurl: What juices should i drink for healthy skin?
I have terrible dry skin on my hands and legs ,pink acne scars on my cheeks and an oily forhead.I'm going home for christmas and am goin to wear a beautiful dress that looks great on my skin tone.I just want my skin to glow.I have access to freshly made carrot and orange juices only (no vegetable juice) everyday. Will this help? Also how many glasses a day should I consume.Also whatelse can I do ?


Best answer:

Answer by Angie
Check this out. I have been taking Clarity for about a month an a half. Great results, I highly recommend it!

Benefits of Vitamin B7 (Biotin)

Biotin is necessary for cell growth, the production of fatty acids, and the metabolism of fats and amino acids. It plays a role in the citric acid cycle, which is the process by which biochemical energy is generated during aerobic respiration. Biotin not only assists in various metabolic reactions, but also helps to transfer carbon dioxide. Biotin is also helpful in maintaining a steady blood sugar level. Biotin is often recommended for strengthening hair and nails. Consequently, it is found in many cosmetic and health products for the hair and skin.



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment