Kollagen Intensiv

Sunday, October 27, 2013

How can i increase my Flexibility?

Question by : How can i increase my Flexibility?
Hi,
I want to get better at golf and sport in general and i want to get more flexible. I stand at 187cm, I weigh 74kg and i am only 15 but i cant touch my toes when stretching. I want to get especially flexible around the chest
Thanks for the Help


Best answer:

Answer by Piper
Drink plenty of water. Stretch your body, muscles, ligaments, e.t.c., yoga stretches are great. You can also take a joint supplement with collagen and hyaluronic acid, along with glucosamin chondrotin and msm, this will help keep the joints fluid thus making them more flexible, eat fish, and take fish oil too, this is also great for the joints and other areas of the body.
Sat Nam, `(-_-)'
Piper



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment