Kollagen Intensiv

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Products to Grow Longer and Thicker Hair?

Question by Maggie: Products to Grow Longer and Thicker Hair?
I am a girl in my 20s in need of the product, over the counter, prescription, ect. that will help my thin, fine hair grow. i would like it thick and long... Preferabbly speak from personal experience.


Best answer:

Answer by Kimberly
When I was 5 years old, my grandmother gave me a "home" perm. She left the waving solution on for almost 3 hours because she fell asleep. It ruined my long, thick hair so bad, the beautician was combing clumps of oi out. My hair has never been the same. I am now 34 and I buy over the counter prenatal vitamins. They have helped my hair to grow and get back some of the thickness. Also try going to a good beautician, there are hair products you can order to help restore your hairs stability. I just cant afford them!



Add your own answer in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. Please don't resort to prescriptions when there are awesome natural products out there. I've been taking one from Nature's Way called Hair and Skin. I also took Biosil for a while which helps with collagen and hair growth (rather expensive, though), and I do take a range of natural vitamins and other supplements such as bovine colostrum. My hair and nails grow like crazy and my nails are really strong.

    They're all good supplements, but I've recently found out about the most awesome thing of all that gets rave testimonials which you can read on iherb.com and Amazon.com: collagen. In the product I'm taking, Neocell Types I & III, in powder form, it comes from beef hide, but it's hydrolized into powder and I take it with orange juice (for vitamin C, which is vital for producing collagen - I also add some extra vitamin C powder just to make sure).

    The reviews say that it makes hair grow very fast and thick. The side benefits are if you take it at night, it will help you sleep more deeply (I noticed that on the second night forward), it will make your skin soft and smooth (although you're still too young for wrinkles - colostrum does this too, btw), and it curbs the appetite. It has actually stopped my insatiable cravings for chocolate, woohoo! So a secondary side effect people sometimes report is weight loss. It also helps weight loss by helping you build muscle if you work out. You can also get different forms of collagen such as from fish or chickens.

    You can read reviews and about the product here: http://www.iherb.com/product-reviews/Neocell-Super-Collagen-Type-1-3-7-oz-198-g/6074/?p=1

    and here: http://www.amazon.com/Neocell-Super-Collagen-Vitamin-Tablets/product-reviews/B00028NGEC/ref=sr_1_2_cm_cr_acr_txt?ie=UTF8&showViewpoints=1

    If you don't like the idea of a powder, it comes in capsules, too, but it's a little more expensive that way, and one reviewer said she found it worked better in powder form.

    If you order from iherb, PEY561 will give you $ 5-$ 10 off your first order. Shipping in U.S. is free and right now they have free international airmail shipping until April 30th.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nursing Student in JerseyOctober 15, 2013 at 3:23 AM

    I read a great eBook loaded with natural ideas on how to grow thicker and healthier hair. I think you will love it... Here is the link to it:

    http://www.amazon.com/Secret-Growing-Thicker-Healthier-ebook/dp/B007NCCU06/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1335463169&sr=1-1

    I read the whole thing as soon as I downloaded it onto my Kindle ~ it's only been one month but my hair is noticeably better already!

    Good luck!!!

    ReplyDelete