Kollagen Intensiv

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Whats a popular brand with a anti eye wrinkle cream that actually works.?

Question by Annie: Whats a popular brand with a anti eye wrinkle cream that actually works.?
I ask for a popular brand because i live in New Zealand and we dont have all the brands your guys have.
Please and thank you.


Best answer:

Answer by c b
I have tried several (L'Oreal, No. 7 (UK), Garnier) and was almost tempted to buy a £30 Oil of Olaz today. In my view, I have the same wrinkles as before. But I have stopped smoking and drink 2 litres of water every day, which seems to help a bit. You could also try to take collagen supplements and drink Pomegranate juice (full of antioxidants-better option than red wine, but less fun). So, my answer: No cream works.



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment