Kollagen Intensiv

Tuesday, July 9, 2013

How do you get rid of dark circles under eyes?

Question by J: How do you get rid of dark circles under eyes?
I'm only 16 years old and I have to wear loads of foundation and concealor under my eyes. However much makeup I use, it looks cakey and they still look slightly dark. I get enough sleep, is there any other suggestions other than sleeping more that will get rid of them? My skin is really pale, which probably makes them even darker. None of my friends have this problem. I can't even stay out long as I know that the makeup will have all came off within a few hours so I have to go home and re-apply it..


Best answer:

Answer by Samslou
Okay, you need to be patient with this but it works like nothing else in the long term. You need a cream (or gel is even better, I use one called "Vita-K Solution") with a high concentration of Vitamin K and this should be the very first thing you put under your eye after cleansing. Do this every morning as well as every night before you go to bed. This will correct any abnormalities you have with the capillary structure, which is the most common reason for both dark undereye circles and spider veins later on in life.

As well, the obvious of course. Be sure you're getting LOTS of rest and keep as stress-free as possible.



Add your own answer in the comments!

5 comments:

  1. for clear face and clear eyes place slices of cucumber or papaya on your eyes.
    drink lots of water and take diet full of vitamins.
    u can also use vit-k lotion.

    thats all i have to say.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know there is some colored concealor that is supposed to take care of dark circles. Mary cay has a nice eye moiturizor/concelor that is supposed to help wonerfully. besides sleep you can try drinking more water. dhydration can cause issues w/ dark circles and dry skin.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sudden Change eye serum, get it at Walgreens, $ 10

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I have just started a blog that writes about things related to dark circles: the cause of dark circles, home remedies, eye creams reviews and make up tips. It would be wonderful if you can drop by to visit my web site www.mydarkcirclesblog.com to check out the latest information about dark circles. I hope it helps. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the kind of dark circles you talk about and have tried everything under the sun. Whatever you do, do not buy the new product on the market "HYLEXIN" which is an absolute rip off. It did nothing for me despite the major hype created. I've even consulted plastic sugeons to see if laser treatment can be done to mask the pigmentation. These type of dark circles cannot be cured. Settle down to the fact that no available product in the market despite how powerful their claim is, will help. The most you can do is use a good concealer.

    ReplyDelete