Kollagen Intensiv

Friday, July 12, 2013

is it safe to take more then one kind of vitamin a day?

Question by Erin: is it safe to take more then one kind of vitamin a day?
I already take woman's one a day vitamins but I want to take a skin hair and nail vitamin, would it be safe to take woman's one a day and Spring Valley Hair, Skin & Nails Collagen Support at the same time.

Thanks
i don't have any kind of condition, I just want healthier hair skin and nails my nails break kind of easy so i want stronger nails and who doesn't want nicer skin and hair


Best answer:

Answer by Fritz
Do you have a really bad condition? I hope not and if you do then I'm sorry. You can benefit from well balanced meals. Reading about vitamins, supplements and other stuff can make you paranoid. Ask your doctor to test your blood for deficiencies.



Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. You should be fine, your body doesnt absorb alot of those vatimins you take anyway. Also its very hard to get all you daily vitamins from just food.

    ReplyDelete