Kollagen Intensiv

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

What are good home remedies for breakouts?

Question by ni-coleslaw: What are good home remedies for breakouts?
I started taking biotin and it's making my skin look horrible. I luckily skipped the acne phase when I was a teenager and never got any, but now I feel like I have it at 23 :( I recently tried using lemon juice all over my face for a week now and it hasn't done anything but make it look worse. What is something good that I can try that is a home remedy possibly? Or even an inexpensive cream or anything? Thanks :)


Best answer:

Answer by Dana
There are many, The remedies i use are as follows
Fresh Garlic ( put on acne and keep on for 10 min then wash off)
Egg white ( put all over face, keep on untill dry then wash off)
Asprin ( crush asprin and mix with 2 drops of water to make a paste, put on acne and wait for 20 min then wash it off, this one is MOST EFFECTIVE)
Hope these work for you, they worked for me.



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment