Kollagen Intensiv

Thursday, July 11, 2013

My hair has been falling out since Feb?

Question by vanillacherry101: My hair has been falling out since Feb?
I dye my hair fairly frequently, to the point people have told me to stop dyeing it but I didn't listen since no damage had been done. Well, I moved to a hard water area and dyed my hair two months ago. But its been falling out and thinning out ever since =[ I have naturally thick hair. What's happening? I've been taking Biotin like crazy recently. Please help.


Best answer:

Answer by Jenna
STOP DYING IT! Go back to your natural roots hun.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. well biotin is supposed to be good for your hair. supplement with calcium, collagen (hydrolyzed?), & alpha lipoic acid. these are all good for your hair.

    ReplyDelete