Kollagen Intensiv

Saturday, July 20, 2013

Is there any nutrient or other product that I can use to make my baby fine hair thicker?

Question by Ruby 4ever: Is there any nutrient or other product that I can use to make my baby fine hair thicker?
I haven't always had baby fine hair, it used to be thick and glossy when I was younger but, as I have aged, it's gotten thinner and thinner so I wonder if I took DHEA or hormones it would help?


Best answer:

Answer by nicole b
YOU CAN TAKE SKIN AND HAIR VATI. BUT IF IT IS FROM YOUR GENES ANY THING THAT YOU DO WILL ONLY BE TEMP.



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. amazing products in: http://www.albohealthcare.com/store.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. im_a_beautician_not_a_magicianJuly 20, 2013 at 11:18 PM

    stimualting the scalp through regular massage incourages hair growth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Try taking Vitamin B complex and Biotin. Be sure to read the label on your Vitamin B complex because it may not have Biotin in it or might have very, very little Biotin. You can't have thick hair without enough Biotin in your system and your body can't use Biotin very well unless you have enough B complex.

    If that doesn't work, start taking silica supplements, too. Most Americans don't get enough silica in their diets.

    Lastly, try collagen supplements. They sell both collagen pills and collagen liquids in most health food stores.

    One of these three (3) methods, or a combination thereof, should work for you. Keep in mind that you usally have to take a vitamin or mineral supplement 60 days before you'll notice the difference!

    ReplyDelete