Kollagen Intensiv

Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Have you ever taken pycnogenol supplements?

Question by DAISEY MAI: Have you ever taken pycnogenol supplements?
They claim many athletes take 'em for better performance because it's good the the joints, and some people take it for arthiritis, and it's supposed to be good for skin/collagen building over a few months.
have u ever noticed a difference if u took the pycnogenols for any of these reasons?
they are not drugs. They are supplements you get at the health food store


Best answer:

Answer by allen g
no i dont do any drugs i am drug free



What do you think? Answer below!

1 comment:

  1. I've taken a this supplement for about a month and a half. I noticed an increase in cardio activities but didn't know it was good for the skin, so I wasn't really paying attention to those particular effects. I am a bodybuilder and it did seem to stop me from gaining any muscle though. My joints did feel better during my experience.

    I've done a few cycles of Dianabol (a fairly popular steroid) and besides getting great results in muscle and strength, my joint health has never been better. There are certain misconceptions that surround these drugs. The first thing that everyone needs to understand is that steroids are drugs. Even Tylenol and Aspirin can cause serious problems if you take them in large quantities. Most problems and the reason they are against the law result largely from ignorance, but if used correctly can be a huge benefit.

    ReplyDelete