Kollagen Intensiv

Sunday, June 16, 2013

What are herbs and vitamins to help give reilef to an anxious soul?

Question by lil sammy: What are herbs and vitamins to help give reilef to an anxious soul?
Hi. I have a few ugly thing happening in my family, and would love to know about home remedies to just bring on some calm. I already use an antidepressant and sleep aid, but would like to think a nice tea or something could be of help.
Thanks for any advice on this, I appreciate it :)


Best answer:

Answer by mikewonaus
Drop the anti-depressant / sleep aid drugs! Lemme say it again ~
Drop the anti-depressant / sleep aid drugs!
& then do plenty of exercise.
If, after plenty of exercise, there's still a need to quell anxiousness, try a beer, wine or a shot of scotch if yer old enuff.
Drop the anti-depressant / sleep aid drugs!
Best wishes!



Add your own answer in the comments!

4 comments:

  1. Ok.. here are my favorites. Ask a pharmacist what you can/can't mix with your meds. I take these herbs INSTEAD of an antidepressant or anti anxiety pill.

    Chamomile tea should be safe.

    Vitamin B Stress complex helps a lot - even with pain! I added a link to a product that I use for anxiety and stress and it makes a huge difference for me

    Valerian (saved me when my father died!!)

    5htp instead of an antidepressant

    kava kava

    Melatonin for nights I can't sleep.

    Again, be sure to ASK a professional health person before you mix herbs and prescriptions... or just don't take the meds and go for the herbs to see if they help you more. They do for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ylang ylang essential oil and lavender... works like a charm. Combine that and tie it in a cotton cloth. Leave one under your pillow, in your car, and even throw it in a hot bath!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gopalan J muniammaJune 16, 2013 at 11:30 AM

    .to keep your mind calm you can learn meditation from well learned person and practise.there are few acupressure points to calm your mind like poin in sahas.hara over midpoint of upper part of scalp.anti depressant in long run will lose effect

    ReplyDelete
  4. here is an all natural vitamin

    ReplyDelete