Kollagen Intensiv

Monday, June 24, 2013

I would like to be informed about the side effects of gingo?

Question by Mariaelena: I would like to be informed about the side effects of gingo?
I recently decided to take gingo herb tablets about 30 days ago. at the same time I was taking collagen that suppose to keep your bones healthy. The last week I noticed that my index finger got swollen during my sleep and in the morning I experienced some pain, I have recently noticed that when I take collagen along with gingo this becomes very annoying during my sleep. I have decided to stop both. But I wonder have I harmed my health seriously. What could be the resullt ,any side effects?. Does this happen to others? If not I would like to make this known so other people can reliaze. Does anyone have a good answer about that. thank you


Best answer:

Answer by Ukeeya
I love gingko and honestly it is all in where you order it from. Completely healthy and safe if the company doesn't use harmful preservatives. But, since it does stimulate blood flow, improving memory and moods, it can definitely put things into your blood stream. Taking that collagen simultaneously was not a good idea. The collagen is what made your finger swell I assume, with its " plumping" abilities. Discontinue that.

If you want a kosher and clean company to supply your supplements and explain what each supplement is good for try www.foreverliving.com. To get the benefits and cheaper prices, make a free membership using my ID, it's 001002423528.

Also, if you are afraid it has done damage to your system, I recommend ordering bee pollen, take two tablets a day morning and evening until the bottle finishes. Guaranteed to correct anything within the system and they are chewable.

Good luck!



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment