Kollagen Intensiv

Saturday, June 1, 2013

what is the best product to treating serious acne?

Question by ju ju ju juice: what is the best product to treating serious acne?
ok i tried so many things in stores and even went to the doctor but nothing has worked. i really want to solve this problem.plz help!


Best answer:

Answer by bmac
Then you need to go back to the doctor. I assume you mean a dermatologist.....right? There are many medications...oral and topical.....that can be tried. It may just take trying a couple to get the right combination for your skin. I've been there before. I finally got the right antibiotic and topical cream and my skin cleared up beautifully. And mine had been REALLY bad as a teen. I mean the kind where you are too embarrassed to go to school. It's stayed beautiful, too.



What do you think? Answer below!

5 comments:

  1. Definitely Proactive. You may have seen the commercial on TV or heard about it from a friend. Either way, IT WORKS!!! You should really check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. try acnefree its at walmart its the same as proactive well thats what they say and its cheaper. Maybe it will help you

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use this gals soap , I wash my face three times a day with it. Doesn't matter what soap, its all has the same ingredients, just different scents.
    I use her shea body butter on my face. It is 100% Refined shea and doesn't break my skin out. I love it and my acne is a lot better, hardly any break outs and I just switched from ProActive, which didn't work for me!
    www.spatacularbody.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. acne.org, it cured my most horrible skin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should go to a good dermatologist and follow the regimen. Acne is not something that will just go away- It requires consistent treatment with medications, as well as, repeated doctor visits to make sure the treatments are effective; and changed them if they are not.

    ReplyDelete