Kollagen Intensiv

Monday, June 17, 2013

Collagen supplements give me a headache?!?

Question by Carla S: Collagen supplements give me a headache?!?
I started taking a collagen supplement 4 days ago, taking 3 capsules two times a day, a total of 6 grams a day. It says to take on an empty stomach, but I never have an empty stomach (besides when I wake up in the morning) so I take them 2 hours after eating. But I noticed that for 3 times it gave me a headache a few minutes after I take the capsules. Is this normal? Should I experiment another brand or should I just don´t take collagen supplements because of the side effects?


Best answer:

Answer by Healer (not the dog kind)
Carla, stop taking that supplement. Collagen is too big molecule to be getting through the skin , so even in creams is useless. In capsules, through your digestive system it will be just broken down to its building blocks, to amino acids. It will be no longer a collagen once it is through your stomach. It is a gimmick. Don't waste your money on it.



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment