Kollagen Intensiv

Sunday, June 23, 2013

What is a really good shampoo for my hair?

Question by Clair: What is a really good shampoo for my hair?
I have long dirty blonde hair (and when I say long I mean if I ti my head back it brushes my butt) and I have noticed that by the third day without washing it, it is really greasy. I currently use Suave Keratin Infusion Smoothing Shampoo & Conditioner, as well as the shine spray. Is this normal for my hair or what other shampoo should I be using?
Thanks!


Best answer:

Answer by Sasha
You should probably wash it more because your hair is so long and it needs to stay maintained.
Buy a TRESemme shampoo product. After the 2nd day, if its greasy and you don't feel like washing it, buy a dry shampoo from the store. It will absorb the grease.



What do you think? Answer below!

1 comment:

  1. Pro naturals argan oil shampoo is good, it's sulfate free and colour safe, plus it's really cleansing.

    ReplyDelete