Kollagen Intensiv

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Do you think I need a collagen supplement?

Question by J: Do you think I need a collagen supplement?
You see, I drink collagen supplements three tablets twice daily (as the label says how I'm supposed to). I'm 15 yrs old, 5'3 in height and weigh 112 lbs, so I am wondering if it's necessary. I am not sure if this is doing me any good.
Here is the supplement facts for the serving size of 6 tablets:
Collagen Type I & III 6g
Sodium 0.03g
Vit C (as calcium ascorbate) 60mg
No fat, cholesterol or carbs.
It says here it's good for the joints, tendons, ligament, bones, muscles, skin, hair, nails
I take the tablets when 30 mins before a meal, when my stomach is empty (I follow the label).


Best answer:

Answer by CHERYL S3
you need to lower your cortisol levels in your body and lower the insuline levels by eating low carbs and drinking a lot of green tea and you will be young and beautiful glowwing skin will radiate and delay wrinkles. n forget all the expensive stuff. trust me on this one. I have been reading for years and green tea is an ancient secret. no sugar. you will lose weight and feel great and lose belly fat and saddle bags just from drinking green tea for a few weeks. YOU WILL HAVE MORE ENERGY! RELAX AND SLEEP GOOD. if you take suppliments you dont need you are giving your body something to excrete in your stool, thats all. it sells and people buy it. like shark cartilage and oyster shell calcium..you know something...they are totally worthless. our body can not digest oyster shells...it actually causes crust in your veins and sometimes leads to a stroke.
cortisol is the killer hormine and like cortisone it will make your skin thin and face fat and round. insuline makes all your organs sick and high levels damage kidneys and your heart.. it also makes your body store fat and causes a fatty liver in many middle aged people...green tea prevents this. really. it's too good to be true.



Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment