Kollagen Intensiv

Saturday, May 18, 2013

How do I be less self consious in a bikini with stretch marks and a flat chest ?

Question by : How do I be less self consious in a bikini with stretch marks and a flat chest ?
the stretch marks are red and on my thieghs and totally have a flat chest . teenager . =(


Best answer:

Answer by I'am just me :]
There is ways to get rid of stretch mark's.
Im sure you can find it at walmart,drug, target and more.
there is alot of things to get rid of them im not for sure how good they work tho.

Stretch marks are scars left behind when skin is overstretched, and fibers in the middle layer (dermis) have broken. They most often occur during pregnancy, bodybuilding, extreme weight gain, occasionally puberty and are usually found on the abdomen, breasts, buttocks, legs, and upper arms. Fresh stretch marks appear initially as red lines and then slowly fade to a pale white color over the course of several months. While it is possible to reduce and even eliminate the appearance of stretch marks, it is much easier to prevent them.

•Skin Creams and Lotions – Lotions containing cocoa butter are rumored to not only help reduce stretch marks, but to help prevent them entirely. Any cream or oil that is made specifically for the prevention or treatment of stretch marks will help keep your skin healthy and elastic. If you are pregnant or breast feeding consult your doctor first as lotions can contain ingredients that may be passed to your unborn baby or into breast milk.
•Vitammin C – Supplementing these vitamins may help increase the strength and elasticity of the collagen within your skin and reducing your chance of forming stretch marks.
•Stay hydrated. Ever try to squeeze a dry sponge?




Now about your flat chest.
now i know how that does feel cause im totally flat chested to.. and i sometimes get picked on about it.. which is super stupid. But theres no way to change it.. i know some places do sell push up bikin top's. maybe you should look at them that way you can have something there.

Im very self consious about my body to i say bad things about myself and that to.. and well everybody hates that and think you want attetion well i don't i could care less.. but anyways theres no way to get your chest bigger.. after you get older you will get some soon lol :)



But no matter what anybody says don't let them say you arn't ain'tiful :) everybodys beautiful in there own little way



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

3 comments:

  1. ClassiCapricornBeautiiMay 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM

    Girl, almost every female has stretch marks! It's no big deal but if you're feeling that self-conscious about them then I advise you to start using shea butter and in the mean time, put concealer on them. And as for you're chest, just find a bathing suit that suits your body! Try a bandeau swimsuit:

    http://surfshot.s3.amazonaws.com/media/9/6/967778-large.jpg

    http://www.comparestoreprices.co.uk/images/li/livia-paule-matera-spot-bandeau-bikini-set-by-livia.jpg

    http://images.figleaves.com/product/290x371/r632013-p650257-front.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. forget the crowded beach and head to a lake where you can get naked. i hate, hate, hate bikinis because they make me feel bad about my body. when i'm naked everything looks right and i have more confidence. grab your friends, find a swimming hole, ditch the bikini and swim the way nature intended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm speaking from experience, I'm 16 and almost completely flat chested. Honestly, I used to get really upset when my friends would say things like "well, I guess you wouldn't know how it feels, you've got nothing" I knew they were joking but it still hurt. Then after a while, I started just laughing at it, pretending at first, but now I'm totally comfortable with myself and I'll even make jokes about my own flat chested-ness.
    Plus, flat-chested people can look cuter easier - and there are quotes like:
    "A flat-chest is a status symbol, there aren't many of us" and "The flatter the chest, the closer you are to the heart" :3
    I think everythings already been said about stretch marks, but it's normal, you're not alone and there are special creams and things you can get.

    ReplyDelete