Kollagen Intensiv

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

What are some good supplements for knee joints?

Question by Daniel: What are some good supplements for knee joints?
I have pain in my knees when I run and I want to know if there are supplements I can take that can strengthen my knee joints. Please list any that you know of. Thank you.


Best answer:

Answer by Jenica
I have the same thing, but I have JRA. (Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis)
try taking calcium supplements to strengthen your bones, and try something called "Bio-freeze"
It's a a roller thing that applies a small amount of gel, and it uses menthol and cryotherapy to help. It cost about $ 12 and i think you can get it at any drugstore. It works on all joints.



Add your own answer in the comments!

1 comment:

  1. basically I think that collagen with HA is probably a reasonable choice.
    "collagen ha" would be what I would enter into a search dialogue box on a web site for purchasing such things. easiest way to see what is available is to do an purchasing search.
    it is certainly up to you to decide what you take, and can afford. choose well. if something does not end up helping as much as you want, you can always when you finish the bottle, try something else.

    other people like other things. I am sure there are many wonderful things out there.

    I included as a source one of the answers I gave to a related question.

    ReplyDelete