Kollagen Intensiv

Saturday, May 11, 2013

What nutrients are good for tendon health?

Question by John1690: What nutrients are good for tendon health?
I am in a weight training program, so obviously there is stress on my muscles, joints , bones, and tendons. Whey protein and some carbs are good for muscle tissue; things like gluscosamine and other stuff in those joint pills are good for your joints; calcium is good for your bones; but what nurtient/supplements are good for keeping you tendons in very good condition? I'm not into the very heavy weights yet, so my tendons should be ok for now. I just need this information for preventive maintenance. So, what nutrient, vitamins, minerals, or dietary supplements are good for tendons?


Best answer:

Answer by huggz
Collagens are good for tendons;



Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment