Kollagen Intensiv

Sunday, May 5, 2013

Is it safe to take Collagen vitamins with medication?

Question by Mikes: Is it safe to take Collagen vitamins with medication?
I take an anti depressant and a benzos for anxiety. I just purchased Collagen pills to clear up my skin but am worried if there are any side effects or if this is safe?


Best answer:

Answer by oldtimekid2
Your best (and safest) bet would be to ask a pharmacist if there are any interactions listed between the drugs and supplements you're taking. Doctors and pharmacists both have access to a database of drug and supplement interactions and they can tell you quickly if you can safely take them together or not.... anyone here will just have a best guess from searching on the internet (which isn't always accurate, as we all know) ;-)
I don't imagine there would be a problem as Collagen exists in many sources of meat so there would probably be a warning on the benzos about eating meat with them if there was a problem... but I don't have access to that database to verify so I would check with the doctor or pharmacist. Good luck and I hope I helped!



What do you think? Answer below!

No comments:

Post a Comment