Kollagen Intensiv

Friday, May 24, 2013

Will biotin and collagen capsules help my thinning hair?

Question by jd159: Will biotin and collagen capsules help my thinning hair?
Hey guys, I have hereditary horribly thin hair and have recently started taking biotin and collagen capsules because i heard they work. Has anyone used any of these products with any results? Please let me know so I can continue/discontinue using these supplements. Also, what about propecia? I also use L'Oreal shampoo for damaged hair.


Best answer:

Answer by hello
It might work, just depends on your how your body will take it. I took some for a while but broke out a little. (I believe this is a normal side effect).
I recommend buying and using Mane n tail shampoo. That stuff works! You can buy it at walmart. Good luck!

http://m.iherb.com/Mane-n-Tail-Conditioner-Moisturizer-Texturizer-32-fl-oz-946-ml/41582



Give your answer to this question below!

No comments:

Post a Comment