Kollagen Intensiv

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

How long will it be before I see the effect of oral collagen supplement on my skin?

Question by tarruss7: How long will it be before I see the effect of oral collagen supplement on my skin?
I just started taking collagen + c yesterday and am wondering how long it will be until my wrinkly little face will shows the effect of use.


Best answer:

Answer by *begging*for*name
I would say, not keep your expectation too high, you'd be disappointed. Collagen and vitamin may improve your skin, the wrinkles would be lesser but they are not cure all, get 20 years younger kind of thing.

Give it a month or two.

I suggest you to keep taking the supplement without thinking about them. Later, if it really works, someone will tell you that you look younger :)



Add your own answer in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment